Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hebrews 6:19

                                       

The quote I have chosen is, "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain," Hebrews 6:19. This is my favorite Bible verse. It means a lot to me because, it is one of my Mommy's favorites Bible verses as well. Also, it helps me to remember that as long as I have just a little bit of hope, then I can make it through anything that life throws at me.  

This verse has already gotten me through so much. When my house burnt down, I would turn to this verse for comfort. It helped me to realize that my situation was only temporary and my family and I would be okay. This verse also helps me cope with some things that have to do with my family that I don't want to talk about because I get all emotional. The point is, this verse is my BFF and it helps me to cope with all the crap that happens in my life. I love Jesus.  
   
     



No comments:

Post a Comment