Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dinner Party Lovahs

If I were going to have a dinner party, I would invite Jim Halpart from the office, Dr. Derek Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy, Nick Miller from New Girl, Adam Braverman from Parenthood, Dr. Cooper Freedman from Private Practice, and the mysterious B.H. (use your imagination to figure out who that one is). I would want to invite these men because I love them all in various ways. Some I love innocently, some I want to marry, and some I want to bang on a table.

I believe what would happen at this party is this: We would all be sitting around the table eating steak, potato soup, and sweet potato casserole having a good ol' time. All of the men at this party happen to be in love with me. Everyone is discussing how much they love me when suddenly a fight breaks out! Jim punched Nick right in the face, Then, Derek stands up and tries to break them up, so Cooper and B.H. tried to tell him to just let the fight take its course. This results in everyone fighting in a giant mosh pit o' love. I'm standing in the corner like, "Hey, guys. Stop. Oh no. Please stop fighting. No, don't hit his face it's too beautiful!"
In the middle of all the chaos, I hear a choking sound and realize that Adam was choking on his steak. B.H. starts yelling at Dr. Freedman and Dr. Shepherd to help him, but they're all, "No! Let him die so I can have the beautiful Princess!" and then I'm all, "No, no." So B.H, takes it upon himself to save Adam. He got the piece of steak out and saved the day! I kicked out Cooper and Derek because they were jerks and refused to save Jim. The only people left now are Jim, Adam, Nick, and B.H. They are all asking me to marry them, so I have to choose. I should probably pick B.H. because he saved Adam even though he wanted me for himself, but I love him innocently so I was like, "Nah man." and I made him leave too. Next, I make Adam leave because he's more of a father figure and I don't want to marry him OR bang him on a table. Now the decision is between Nick and Jim. I've decided that I would bang Nick on a table, but I would both marry, and bang Jim on a table. So I pick Jim. We ended the night by Jim running into the sunset with me on his back in the best piggyback ride of my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment