Friday, November 7, 2014

Literary Analysis or somethin

I interpret that this quote means that life will be a painful journey with many different trials and tribulations, but the journey is certainly a beautiful one and at the end it's all worth it. This quote relates to my life in many ways. For example, sometimes life throws an unfortunate series of events at me and while dealing with that sucks, I cherish my life and know that it is a beautiful thing. I also know that even though bad things happen, its not the end yet and there are still many beautiful things to come that I wouldn't give up for anything. I believe that by the end of my life I will look back and think, "Dang, girl. That was a goodin'. I made it." Or maybe I will die tomorrow, in which case, I will still think that my life was great while I was here. I've succeeded as much as I would want to succeed at my age.
So, this all means that as long as you work hard and live life to its fullest and enjoy each moment as it happens, even when the bad stuff comes around you'll be able to get through it knowing that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Then, when its time for the end you'll be ready to go. No fears, man. You did it. You made your life the best it could be. A beautiful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment