Thursday, November 13, 2014

RANNNNNTTTTTT

Okay, what I'm going to rant about is when people put down something that means something to me, just because their opinion is different than mine. That really bothers me and hurts me. A very small example of this would be if I absolutely loved a movie and it was my favorite movie in the whole world and it changed my life, so I was talking about it and someone was like, "That's dumb. I can't believe you like that movie. I hate that movie. I think that's a stupid movies and I hate you. You're such an idiot because you like the movie." I don't like when people do that because it's okay to have different opinions. If they were just like, "Oh, well, I don't really like that movie." That would be perfectly fine! It's okay to not feel the same way about it that I do, but it is not okay to put someone down for thinking differently for you. A much larger example is when some people judge me or don't like me and think I'm bad because my religion is different than theirs. That is not okay. Those people can believe what ever they want and I won't be mean to them. I would probably pray for them, but just because we have different religious beliefs does not mean that one of us is a bad person. So, the moral of this story is don't put people down because of a difference in opinion because you will never find someone who has all of the exact opinions as you and you probably won't make many friends that way because everyone will think you're rude. It is okay to have different opinions. I respect you're thoughts even if they are different than mine.

R A N T   D O N E

No comments:

Post a Comment